The Best Natural Hair Masks For Splits Ends And Frizzy Hair
Split ends and frizzy hair is one of the most common problems that women face today especially during the summer time because of the humidity. And summer is just around the corner! However, there are natural effective ways to fight frizz and dryness with natural hair care recipes. Homemade hair care is becoming very popular and for good reason.
Shampooing your hair too much or blow drying it a lot makes your hair lose its natural oils. Also a lack of minerals and vitamins in your diet can adversely affect the health of your hair. Treating your hair badly is when you put your hair up while it is still wet, wearing your hair up most of the time and pulling or tugging on the hair. Treating your hair badly is also not letting your hair relax, using a lot of chemical products on your hair, combing or brushing your hair while it is still wet or drying your hair with a towel that is so hard it makes your hair tired and unhealthy. So what is the solution?
First of all please stay away from all chemical products telling you it’s what you need to get rid of frizz or dryness in your hair. These products cover your hair with foam for few hours giving it the illusion of looking good for a while but it will go back to what it was and be even worse. Here are some natural hair remedies from The Beauty Of Food ebook that can help:
- Massage your scalp with sesame oil and then wrap it with a cloth before going to sleep. Wash your hair in the morning with a herb shampoo and then rinse with about 20 spoons of vinegar added to a liter of warm, not hot water.
- Bananas and sesame oil: Combine one banana with one spoon of sesame oil, one spoon of honey and mix them all together. Apply the mixture to your hair and leave it for at least half an hour. Now finish this procedure by washing your hair in warm not cold water.
- Mix some hair conditioner with a spoon of olive oil and a spoon of plain yogurt and then apply it to your hair before taking a shower. Wait half an hour before washing the mask off and you will notice the difference.
- Add the yolk of one egg to one spoon of plain non-fat yogurt, a spoon of mayonnaise, a spoon of olive oil and last a spoon of honey. Mix it all together then apply this to your hair and leave for at least 2 hours. After waiting the two hours you can then rinse it off.
- Apply 2-4 egg whites, depending on the hair length and thickness by using a brush and working it to the ends of your hair. Apply what’s left over to the rest of your hair and massage your scalp. Leave this on your hair for about half an hour. Now you can put your hair up and cover it with a plastic bag. Keep your hair like this for an hour and then take off the plastic bag. Let your hair down until the egg white dries. This may take another hour depending on the length and thickness of your hair. Then you can wash your hair with warm water and feel free to use shampoo and conditioner.
Hair Care Recipes For Preventing Hair Loss
- Mix 2 egg yolks with some olive oil and then put it on your hair. Cover your hair with a plastic bag and place a wet warm towel on top of it. Leave this for half an hour to an hour. Then you can wash your hair with warm water and feel free to use your shampoo. Repeat this process at least twice a week over a two month period.
- Mix Castor oil with almond oil in even quantities and put it on your hair. Cover your hair with a plastic bag and leave this for half an hour. Then you can wash your hair with warm water or feel free to use shampoo.
- Garlic oil helps prevent hair loss and makes your hair strong. Put garlic oil on your hair and massage your scalp well for few minutes. Leave this on for 20 minutes and use this mask once a week.
For Fighting Dandruff
- Apply some vinegar mixed with a little bit of oil olive to your hair. Let this dry for a few minutes and then wash as usual. Repeat this process until the dandruff disappears. Using vinegar on your hair will make it darker, especially in winter.
For Shiny Hair
- You can apply olive oil to your hair 2 hours before taking a shower or a bath. This will give your hair a shining and healthy look.